Online and in-stores across the country, our experts are bringing customers’ dreams to life. To continue being the best at what we do, we need the very best people. The big dreamers, go-getters and team players who thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments.
With over 30 years at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry, we’re always looking for new ways to improve. Embracing new ideas and offering flexible solutions, both digitally and in-store to delight our customers, enhance their shopping experience and inspire our colleagues. And our work is only just beginning.
It's not just our customers that we want to keep smiling, it’s our people too. As an employer pf choice, we strive to create an environment where colleagues have a fantastic experience. By joining the team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact on the continued development or our people and the business.
It's an exciting time to join Carpetright and be part of our Talent Acquisition team. We've created a brand new role that has room for the right person to be able to grow and progress in.
To provide administrative support for the Talent Acquisition Team, ensuring that candidates and Hiring Managers get an organised and smooth recruitment experience.
What you will be doing
- Acquiring availabilities to arrange and book in candidate interviews with hiring manager.
- Sending out email interview confirmations to candidates and hiring manager
- Electronic-filing of Talent team documentation
- Updating spreadsheet trackers of team activity
- Collating and preparing new starter compliance documentation to go to payroll
- Carrying out Right to Work checks for new starters
- Ad hoc duties for talent team i.e posting jobs online
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good proficiency of using Microsoft Office applications
- Upbeat “can-do” attitude
- Highly structured and organised with strong attention to detail
Join us on our mission to deliver the best, and in return we’ll give you all the support and training you need to learn new skills, take on more responsibility and become the very best at what you do. Proud to be creating beautiful homes, proud to be driving the customer journey in the fast lane, and proud to be one of us.