Motivation. Inspiration. Leadership.
Online and in-stores across the country, our experts are bringing customers’ dreams to life. To continue being the best at what we do, we need the very best people. The big dreamers, go-getters and team players who thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments.
With over 30 years at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry, we’re always looking for new ways to improve. Embracing new ideas and offering flexible solutions, both digitally and in-store to delight our customers, enhance their shopping experience and inspire our colleagues. And our work is only just beginning.
It's not just our customers that we want to keep smiling, it’s our people too. As an employer of choice, we strive to create an environment where colleagues have a fantastic experience. By joining us as a Store Manager you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact on the continued development of our people and our business.
As a Store Manager we want you to be customer obsessed and lead a team that delivers performance excellence. You’ll be hands-on, shoulder to shoulder with your team; happy to be role modelling how it should be done and inspiring them to succeed.
How you’ll play your part – click here to meet one of our Store Managers and learn more about the variety, pace and opportunities we can offer
What we hope you’ll bring:
- People management experience from a commercial and customer focused environment
- The ability to manage targets and set goals, with bags of enthusiasm to drive our business forward and personally succeed
- Outstanding leadership, coaching and people management skills
- The ability to create a relaxed, fun and enjoyable shopping atmosphere and a real passion for service
- Confidence in tackling tech (PC or tablet literate) and working with numbers/data
In return we’ll give you:
- Generous product discounts
- Competitive pay with uncapped commission
- A world of retail opportunity
Join us on our mission to deliver the best, and in return we’ll give you all the support and training you need to learn new skills, take on more responsibility and become the very best at what you do. Proud to be creating beautiful homes, proud to be driving the customer journey in the fast lane, and proud to be one of us.
Ready for that next step? Browse our latest opportunities and discover how you can become one of the proud faces of Carpetright.