Administrator – 10-month contract - £21,000 – Purfleet, Essex
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Store Finance Administrator to join our team.
We are the UK's largest retailer of carpets, flooring and beds and for over 30 years, we’ve helped people transform their homes through finding the flooring that’s right for their lifestyle. We have exciting growth plans and we would love for you to be a part of it!
What you will be doing:
- Daily reconciliation of cash amounts banked by store
- Investigation and resolution of any banking queries and discrepancies
- Investigation of GDNP balances escalated by stores
- Liaise with internal and external auditors with regards to Store Finance queries
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- High volume data experience
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate externally and internally with colleagues at all levels
- Strong attention to detail