As one of our Store Administrators you will be responsible for making sure that store administration is accurate and consistent for all. You will also be required to ensure stock checks are carried out regularly and audits meet company benchmarks along with supporting the manager in any additional store initiatives that may arise.
Please note this role is a 6 month fixed term contract and is for 20 hours per week - hours can be flexible.
Why join us?
Carpetright is the award winning carpet, flooring and beds specialist, offering a fantastic range of products that are guaranteed high quality along with a great service. With over 500 stores, we are recognised as Europe’s largest and leading flooring retailer.
The two most important things to us are our Customers and our Colleagues; these are what have made us the market leader in what we do. If you are passionate, friendly and have bags of energy you’ll fit right in.
Flooring and Beds is what we know best and we’ll pass that knowledge on so you are equipped with the tools to become a success - the sky is the limit!
- Previous administration experience in a retail environment is advantageous but not essential.
- Strong Administration skills.
- Enthusiasm to drive our business forward and personally succeed.
- Creating a relaxed, fun and enjoyable shopping experience. A real passion for service and customers.
- A fun and positive attitude.
- Strong desire and belief to be the best in all aspects of your role.
- PC Literate.
- Great organisational skills.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary + commission. We also offer fantastic additional benefits, which include:
- Pro-rata 28 days holidays inc BH
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Pension Scheme
- Discount Portal
- Bonus scheme.
- Comprehensive training with ongoing updates.
- Colleague Discount Scheme.
- Opportunity for career progression supported by structured development.
- Industry leading induction and training programme
Please note that if you are successful in this role, your first week will be fully committed to the first stage of your induction plan. You will need to be available to work for 39 hours to complete this – if you are applying for a part time position you will of course be paid for the additional hours.