Solution Architect – Permanent – Purfleet, Essex
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect to join our IT team at Carpetright. You will manage & develop the architecture for a range of projects and contribute to the ongoing development of the IT strategy, ensuring activities are aligned with overall strategic goals.
We are the UK's largest retailer of carpets, flooring and beds and for over 30 years, we’ve helped people transform their homes through finding the flooring that’s right for their lifestyle. We have exciting growth plans and we would love for you to be a part of it!
What you will be doing:
- Analyse current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve.
- Work with stakeholders within and outside IT to ensure that a common technical framework is defined and adopted across the organisation.
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates.
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments.
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope.
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- Strong functional skills in Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- A continuous improvement mindset coupled with creative problem-solving skills