**Please note: This role is with our sister company Flooring Megastore**
We’re looking for Sales Executive to join our team and help us build the nation's online flooring retailer of the future.
Flooring Megastore is a successful online retailer for branded floor coverings. We trade purely online - bricks and mortar is not part of our strategy. In the last few years, we've successfully grown our product offering to one of the largest collections of commodity and designer floors and accessories from the nation's favourite manufacturers, both in the UK and continental Europe.
In February 2021 the once family owned business was acquired by Keswick Flooring, a company part of Nestware Holdings, a group of other successful businesses in the industry such as Carpetright, Flooring Supplies and Carpet & Flooring. As a group, we turnover in excess of £600m per year and being one of the smaller divisions within the group, Flooring Megastore has ambitious growth plans and we're right at the start of it; which is why we're bringing together a first-rate team with diverse skills, backgrounds and experiences to get us to the top - and this role will help us get there.
As we go through our growth journey, we’re not looking for an expanding team who see the world through the same glasses. Diversity amongst our people is very important to us, as well as a strong commitment to winning.
Our aim? To change the way the nation buys flooring.
- Generating sales from general telephone enquiries, emails, sample requests and quotes.
- Responsible for all new order communications from new and existing customers
- To maintain and manage the customer enquiry pipeline
- To answer all incoming customer order enquiries via the telephone
- To monitor all email order enquiries and replying to requests
- To respond to sample requests. Supplying them from stock or requesting them from the manufacturer. Packaging them up and dispatching them to the customer.
- To follow up any contacts, sample requests or quotes with two telephone calls to convert the quote into an order
- If no phone contact is made follow up the order request with up to three follow up emails.
- Managing Live chat and responding to customer queries with the objective of turning an enquiry into a sale by:
- Helping the customer to complete the purchase online
- Generating a sample request
- Generating a quote
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of Excel / Word
- Confident style with customers and suppliers and able to win their confidence and trust
- Organised able to keep on top of administration and to manage customer enquiries and implement and set follow up process to convert enquiries into sales
- Proven ability to close sales across all channels
- Experience of using live chat and managing multiple simultaneous conversations
- Comfortable with working to demanding commercial targets and KPI’s
- Highly organised
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter, tenacious and hard working
- Experience and proven success in a sales environment