Regional Manager – North East Region – Field Based
We have a fantastic chance to join our team as a Regional Manager supporting the North East Region. As the Regional Manager you will lead, develop and inspire your team of Store Managers, Store Colleagues and Home Flooring Surveyors to deliver outstanding service to all customers.
A flavour of the key responsibilities:
- Ensure consistent delivery of great customer experience, minimising variance and identifying and addressing poor performance quickly and effectively.
- Establish and maintain consistently high store and operational standards across the region through effective and regular documented store visits and effective coaching.
- Implement and support company initiatives ensuring a committed and consistent approach to deliver success across the region.
- Identify and monitor local competition, both multiple and independent, ensuring that your stores have complete awareness of them and grow their local market-share.
- Recruit, train, coach and develop an effective team of Store Managers, ensuring success is celebrated.
- Create and develop an environment of continual improvement through training and coaching at all levels in your retail teams.
- Foster and generate a culture of ownership in your region where we exceed our customers’ expectations in all aspects of customer service covering all ‘touch-points’ that our customers have with the business.
- Ensure effective communication between stores, home flooring surveyors and fitting partners resulting in a seamless experience for customers.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience leading large retail teams.
- Prior experience in a challenging field-based role, managing multiple stores of various turnover.
- Displays a ‘can-do’ attitude alongside a flexible attitude to problem solving.
- Skilled coach with strong coaching skills, with the ability to drive performance and consistency across the team.
- Proven ability to positively drive change within an organisation.
- Able to understand a strategic plan and turn it into practical actions.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage at all levels within the business including centres of excellence
- Able to operate at pace, whilst prioritising key drivers to success.