Online and in-stores across the country, our experts are bringing customers’ dreams to life. To continue being the best at what we do, we need the very best people. The big dreamers, go-getters and team players who thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments.
With over 30 years at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry, we’re always looking for new ways to improve. Embracing new ideas and offering flexible solutions, both digitally and in-store to delight our customers, enhance their shopping experience and inspire our colleagues. And our work is only just beginning.
To provide mobile support to a group of stores, ensuring all stores within the group are prepared for a successful audit and that all are compliant with implementing all administration processes – ensuring no store has an aborted audit.
Store audit and compliance including post audit follow up, store visit completion and follow up including End of Period compliance, identified training and support needs, investigation and disciplinary support for RM/DM/HR. Ensuring new Store Managers are trained and understand their responsibilities around all aspects of administration within the store.
- To promote and sustain the highest levels of service by putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Carry out regular store visits to understand if stores are compliant and in line with company expectations relating to policy and procedure
- Provide system and process training, working with the store to identify and then implement
- Guidance with administration including stock management and audit preparation support/post audit follow up
- Health & Safety Checks completed by the RM/Audit followed up with support of the H&S co-ordinator
- Evaluate End of Period compliance, identify any training needs, maintaining records to demonstrate
- Maintain RAS control sheets and shared planner
- Work closely with the Regional Manager to establish any identified non-compliant stores and areas of concern so the appropriate action can be planned and implanted
- Support RM/DM/HR with investigations and disciplinary meetings
- Support highlighted banked queries in investigations
- Support store openings/closures
- Assist with the role out of new stock management related initiatives
- Present best practice at regional meetings
- Focus stores input, including minimum planned visits, identify training issues and implement, spot check stock management tasks, verify End of Period compliance, request weekly update to periodic activities, regular/random remote checks, understand the challenge face by the team
- Good team worker, proactive, flexibility to handle change
- Professional approach with enthusiasm for all aspects of the role
Qualifications and Experience
- Full driving licence - mobility to travel to specific regions stores, car essential
- Strong administration skills
- Highly numerate
- Computer literate
- Confident in using all Microsoft Office applications
- Exposure to working in a retail environment
- Ability to deliver exception customer service
- Self-motivated and able to act on own initiative
- Clear and confident communicator
- Able to deliver training and coaching to colleagues
- Availability to stay overnight from home maybe required to fulfil role
Join us on our mission to deliver the best, and in return we’ll give you all the support and training you need to learn new skills, take on more responsibility and become the very best at what you do. Proud to be creating beautiful homes, proud to be driving the customer journey in the fast lane, and proud to be one of us.
**Please note INTERNAL applicants will be able to apply for this role as a 6 month secondment**