Senior PPC Exec – Permanent – (travel will be needed to Purfleet, Essex 2 days a week)
We are currently recruiting for a PPC & Paid Social Senior Executive within our Marketing team. Using industry leading tools in SA360 and advanced data driven analytics techniques, you will play a key role in the growth of Carpetright‘s digital marketing efforts.
We have exciting growth plans, invest significantly in digital marketing annually, and we would love for you to be a part of it! We are the UK's largest retailer of carpets, flooring and beds and are proud to have helped people transform their homes for over 30 years.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring correct implementation of digital channels in line with the media strategy.
- Supporting the implementation, optimisation, and reporting of all digital paid media activities.
- Researching and recommending new media opportunities.
- Implementing processes to track campaign success for future learning opportunities.
- Working closely with the brand team to create, produce and implement digital assets, and the on-going management of supporting processes.
- Spotting trends and forecast performance by analysing campaign performance numbers, and actioning these in future activities
What we are looking for:
- Experience specialising in paid search and paid social.
- Prior experience in a fast paced & highly innovative environment (agency experience preferable).
- Strong Excel skills (digital marketing performance reporting experience essential)
- An excellent attention to detail with great communication skills and the ability to pick things up quickly.
- PPC and paid social tool experience such as Google Ads & Facebook Ads Manager.