Management Accountant – Permanent – Purfleet, Essex
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Finance team as a Management Accountant. The Management Accounts team is the key interface between Finance and the all other areas of the business. The department produces monthly management accounts, and regular budgets & forecasts and is responsible for reviewing performance and undertaking variance analysis with budget holders.
We are the UK's largest retailer of carpets, flooring and beds and for over 30 years, we’ve helped people transform their homes through finding the flooring that’s right for their lifestyle. We have exciting growth plans and we would love for you to be a part of it!
What you will be doing:
- Support the production of monthly management accounts
- Provide detailed analysis & reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Produce monthly store & regional P&L and KPI reports
- Produce budgets and forecasts for specific store cost lines
- Review budgets and forecasts for central cost centres
- Utilise D365/BI to produce ad hoc reports and trend analysis
What we are looking for:
- Part qualified (ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience and track record in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good inter-personal and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships at all levels in the organisation