IT Project Manager - Permanent – Travel to Purfleet, Essex will be needed 2-3 days a week
We are currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager to manage IT projects within our IT, HR, Logistics & Retail teams. You will enable business success through the delivery of our IT projects, engaging the entire business from business system users through to the senior management team.
We are the UK's largest retailer of carpets, flooring and beds and for over 30 years, we’ve helped people transform their homes through finding the flooring that’s right for their lifestyle. We have exciting growth plans and we would love for you to be a part of it!
What you will be doing:
- Managing and implementing IT change projects, of varying sizes and complexity
- Ensuring the scoping of projects remain on-time and to budget.
- Working with the Technical Architect to manage timely releases
- Ensuring 3rd party suppliers resolve issues within agreed warranty SLA
- Providing strategic support and guidance to IT and Business leadership teams
What we are looking for:
- Previous IT project management experience
- Proven track record delivering IT projects in a fast paced, B2C environment
- Resilience coupled with the ability to drive results across a broad range of teams
- High business intellect, financially astute with excellent critical thinking and analytical skills