We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join our Digital team at Carpetright. You will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing a customer friendly and elegant digital experience across the Carpetright digital brands.
We are the UK's largest retailer of carpets, flooring and beds and for over 30 years, we’ve helped people transform their homes through finding the flooring that’s right for their lifestyle. Not only helping them find that perfect floor but providing a full end-to-end service, irrespective of whether the customer’s journey starts in store or online. We have exciting growth plans and we would love for you to be a part of it!
What you will be doing:
- Designing, developing and implementing user facing elements and functionality with a focus on UX / UI to ensure an optimal digital customer experience.
- Integrating software solutions using APIs
- Provide system training to both internal and external clients.
- Development and delivery of testing strategies.
- Liaise with in-house and partner development teams to deliver robust solutions on time
What we are looking for:
- Excellent coding skills with .NET / ASP.NET, C#
- Experience of Episerver CMS, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio and Azure
- Ability to work under pressure and to be able to show a flexible and adaptable approach
- Be able to work to deadlines, both independently and within the team