Fitting Centre Manager
This is an integral part of the team and you will play your part in providing an inspirational and enjoyable experience for our customers.
Why join us?
Carpetright is the award winning carpet, flooring and beds specialist, offering a fantastic range of products that are guaranteed high quality along with a great service. With over 500 stores, we are recognised as Europe’s largest and leading flooring retailer.
- Recruit, develop and engage a team of colleagues to drive a successful commercial business operation.
- Be aware of service standards acting on customer feedback to improve the customer experience with both pre-fitting and post-fitting calls.
- Completion of all relevant Health and Safety checks, to always ensure a safe working environment for all colleagues.
- Accountability for developing a team of high performers with continuous improvement, through use of effective coaching, development, reviews, and performance management.
- Ensure adherence to all company/legislative requirements, specifically in regard to compliance, Health & Safety, mandatory learning plans, security, employment legislation and all administration.
- Ensure the team have the required knowledge and confidence in both the administration and operation of a fitting centre.
- Manage the end-to-end relationship with the fitting partners, ensuring they have the required paperwork and are fitting to a good standard as a minimum standard. Responsible for recruiting further fitting partners when required to meet the demand of the fitting centre.
- Accountable for all stock, and movement of stock in and out of the fitting centre.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are followed
- Follow up as required to ensure structured and measurable actions are agreed and implemented.
- Understand, drive, and improve all areas of operational compliance
- Prepare all outgoing orders as necessary to ensure our Fitting Partners are able to fulfil their customer’s expectations.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary + commission. We also offer fantastic additional benefits, which include:
- Pro rata 28 days holiday, including bank holidays.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Pension Scheme
- Discount Portal
- Comprehensive Product training with ongoing updates.
- Colleague Discount Scheme.
- Save as you earn scheme.
- Opportunity for career progression supported by structured development.
- Industry leading induction and training programme