E-commerce Manager – 9 month FTC – Purfleet, Essex (open to remote working)
We have an exciting opportunity for an E-commerce Manager to join our Digital team at Carpetright. You will be responsible for the day to day trading and optimisation of the Carpetright ecommerce store.
We are the UK's largest retailer of carpets, flooring and beds and for over 30 years, we’ve helped people transform their homes through finding the flooring that’s right for their lifestyle. Not only helping them find that perfect floor but providing a full end-to-end service, irrespective of whether the customer’s journey starts in store or online. We have exciting growth plans and we would love for you to be a part of it!
What you will be doing:
- Maximising transactions and conversions of visitors on our site.
- Optimising the user experience to reduce bounce rate , improve dwell time and increase interactions.
- Analysing and monitoring online sales, conversion and ATV to identify and prioritise major sales drivers.
- Working with Digital Marketing team to deliver efficient marketing activities across paid, owned and earned media channels.
- Responsible for the merchandising of product categories and the visual merchandising of all products across all digital channels.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of merchandising and trading ecommerce websites
- Previous experience of ecommerce platforms
- Ability to work cross functionally and manage appropriate stakeholders
- Experience of optimising site search tools