Digital Executive – 9 month FTC – Purfleet, Essex
We have fantastic opportunity for a Digital Executive to join our team at Carpetright. You will be responsible for publishing product and content onto the Carpetright website, ensuring our customers have an excellent on-line shopping experience.
Trading from over 300 stores and concessions in the UK as well as 120 stores across Holland, Belgium and the Republic of Ireland. We are the UK's largest retailer of carpets, flooring and beds and for over 30 years, we’ve helped people transform their homes through finding the flooring that’s right for their lifestyle.
A flavour of the key responsibilities;
- Oversee and manage the publishing of products to the Carpetright website.
- Liaise with commercial team to source and create accurate product information and manage the production, editing and publishing.
- Write product descriptions that accurately describe product features and USP’s in a compelling and on brand format
- Organise and manage the creation of product photography
- Assist with website admin tasks
- Assist with the implementation and editing of SEO meta data
What we are looking for;
- Knowledge of Photoshop and experience of CMS tools
- Working knowledge of HTML and also the principles of SEO
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Self-motivated, tenacious and hard working