We have an exciting opportunity for a Contact Centre Supervisor to join Carpetright. You will lead and manage a highly effective contact centre to ensure that all customer enquiries, (sales and service) are administered in a timely and effective manner with a strong commercial performance across all KPIs.
We are the UK's largest retailer of carpets, flooring and beds and for over 30 years, we’ve helped people transform their homes through finding the flooring that’s right for their lifestyle. Not only helping them find that perfect floor but providing a full end-to-end service, irrespective of whether the customer’s journey starts in store or online. We have exciting growth plans and we would love for you to be a part of it!
What you will be doing:
- In conjunction with the Head of Customer Contact, develop, implement and monitor appropriate SLA’s & KPI’s for the contact centre function.
- Train, motivate and manage the Contact Centre team, ensuring constant focus on customer excellence and brand advocacy
- Ensure orders are accurately processed to ensure the customer has everything they need and understand all potential options available to them.
- Taking responsibility for delivery of accurate and timely customer focused solutions.
- Ensuring that any complex complaints are identified and passed quickly to a Customer Service Specialist, to ensure a speedy and efficient resolution.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in managing a contact centre team
- Demonstrable passion for customers and delivering service excellence
- Exposure to a customer facing, sales and service orientated environment
- Telephone sales and service experience
- Ability to review, organise and prioritise