Role – Contact Centre Advisor/Customer Services
Location – Purfleet
Shift pattern – 5 days out of 7 (includes weekends and evenings)
Type – Permanent
Salary – £22,000
We are currently recruiting for multiple Contact Centre Advisors to join our Contact Centre at Carpetright. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience, ensuring that all customer enquiries, (sales and service related), are administered in a timely and effective manner.
What you will be doing:
- Handling inbound and outbound customer correspondence / contacts within all specified SLA timescales, meeting all key performance indicators.
- Actioning general complaint queries and following up using company service guidelines to ensure resolution.
- Following up with customers who have selected services provided by the business to ensure the best customer experience and promote the creation of sales orders.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre environment.
- Experience handling both sales & customer service calls.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.