Buying Assistant - 6 month FTC - Purfleet (open to remote working)
We are currently recruiting for a Buying Assistant within our Buying & Merchandising team at Carpetright. This would be a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator with an interest in buying.
We are the UK's largest retailer of carpets, flooring and beds and for over 30 years, we’ve helped people transform their homes through finding the flooring that’s right for their lifestyle. Not only helping them find that perfect floor but providing a full end-to-end service, irrespective of whether the customer’s journey starts in store or online. We have exciting growth plans and we would love for you to be a part of it!
What you will be doing:
- Provide administrative support for the buying team and the management of samples for stores and customers.
- Providing sample order management for our stores and customers.
- Conducting competitor promotion and price analysis.
- Organising our showrooms.
- Dealing with store queries.
- Ad-hoc filing and clerical support.
What we are looking for:
- An interest in buying.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Knowledge Excel and Word.